Fruity greatness + Antioxidants + Iced tea
- 5 1/2cups boiling water
- 4 rooibos tea bags
- 1cup apple juice
- 2 fresh mangoes
- 1 apple
- 2 peaches
- a few torn sprigs of mint
- fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnish
- ice cubes
- Make the tea by steeping teabags in boiling water for about 15 minutes. Remove and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to chill.
- Peel one mango and chop into chunks. Liquidize with a quarter cup of tea to a smooth pulp. Add to the chilled tea and whisk to mix well.
- Peel the other mango and cut into small cubes. Slice the apple and peaches into thin slices. Add to the tea and mango mixture with a few torn sprigs of mint.
- Place the back in the refrigerator and let it chill for another 2 hours for the flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, give it a good mix and pour into short glasses with a few cubes of ice. Garnish with a few raspberries and mint.
Have a beautiful and successful week!
ICED TEA: Mango and Rooibos Iced Tea #icedtea #recipe #tea #ultimatereport