Mojito + Iced Tea
- Two mint tea bags
- 8 cups of water
- 2 limes
- 10 drops liquid stevia *to taste
- Bunch of mint
- Ice cubes
- Boil 7 cups of water and steep 2 bags of mint tea in the hot water. This can be done in a pot on the stove or with a kettle and a large tea pot.
- Remove tea bags after 10 minutes and let the tea cool on the counter for 2 hours.
- Once the tea as cooled, move it to the fridge for another 2 hours.
- Slice round from ½ a lime and set aside to use as a garnish. Juice 1½ limes and pour the juice into a large pitcher.
- Add one cup of very cold water in to a large pitcher along with the stevia and chilled tea and stir until mixed. Adjust the sweetness as desired by adding additional drops of stevia one at a time.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge for a final 2 hours to chill.
- Add ice cubes and a slice lime and a sprig of mint to each glass before serving.
Have a beautiful and successful week!
SOURCE: Image and recipe-Jesse Lane Wellness.
ICED TEA: Mojito Ice Tea #icedtea #recipe #tea #ultimatereport