Kona coffee with a great Irish twist…
- 4cups strong brewed Kona coffee
- 1/4cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2cup Irish whiskey, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1cup whipping cream
- Place coffee in a saucepan with 1/4 cup of sugar. Add 1/2 cup Irish whiskey and heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Beat 1 cup whipping cream with a mixer until light. Beat in 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey.
- Pour coffee into mugs and spoon flavored cream on top.
IRISH COFFEE is an official ULTIMATE REPORT series showcasing unique variations of IRISH coffee. Each recipe shared is cited according to its author. Sharing is caring. #irishcoffee
Have a beautiful and successful week!
SOURCE: Recipe and image-relish.com.
IRISH COFFEE: Irish Kona Coffee #recipe #stpatricksday