A new take on Irish coffee…
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces Irish whiskey, such as Jameson
- 4 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 12 ounces brewed coffee
- Using a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk cream at a high speed just until it begins to thicken. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until soft peaks form.
- Divide coffee between 2 heat proof glasses or mugs. Add 2 teaspoons brown sugar in each coffee glass and stir until dissolved. Dollop whipped cream on top or place whipped cream in a piping bag fitted with a Wilton star tip #1M and swirl on top. Garnish with colored sugar if you would like.
IRISH COFFEE is an official ULTIMATE REPORT series showcasing unique variations of IRISH coffee. Each recipe shared is cited according to its author. Sharing is caring. #irishcoffee
Have a beautiful and successful week!
SOURCE: Recipe and image-The Cake Chica.com
IRISH COFFEE: Irish Coffee #recipe #stpatricksday