Honey Mustard Chicken + Puff Pastry
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 16 ounces puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir honey, mustard and pecans.
- Beat egg with water.
- Unfold pastry sheets on lightly floured surface. Cut into 8 squares. Using a pastry brush, moisten right and bottom edges of each puff pastry square with egg mixture.
- Spread honey mustard mixture over pastry. Top center of each with cabbage and chicken. Fold over, forming a triangle. Press down firmly on edges with fingers or fork to make sure edge is completely sealed.
- Place sandwiches on cookie sheets, 1-inch apart. Brush tops with egg mixture. Pierce with fork to vent.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Have a beautiful and successful week!
SOURCE: 52 Food.
PUFF PASTRY SANDWICHES: Honey Mustard Chicken Puff Sandwiches
PUFF PASTRY SANDWICHES is an official ULTIMATE REPORT series showcasing many ways to create a sandwich using puff pastry. All recipes and images are cited as per their source of origin. Sharing is caring. xo